Tuesday, August 19, 2008

RUN, don't walk...

on over to The Design Experiment and get working on our challenge this week, which comes from my fav gal Leslie. Why, you ask? Because the prize this week is an amazing kit from the best kit club ever, Work In Progress. If you missed out on the Aug kit, or even if you were lucky enough to get your hands on one, I'm sure you need more because you've used it all. Here is a pic of what you can get...
This is a pic of the whole shebang:


Just the papers:


Just the embellishments:


Talk about amazing! The prompt for this week was simple, yet powerful, to create something about your best friend. Here is my take on the prompt:


Yep, that's my sweet hubby, who is my world. I am so blessed that he's mine. And I'm typing that out so that even when he's driving me crazy, I still remember that he's such a treasure.

I'll be back with some WIP sneaks soon for Sept. This kit rocks my socks off, too! Hope everyone is doing well. Oh, and I also have a tag from my fav gal up there, Les, that I promise to get to this week.

See ya!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Dena said...

ohhh I love it I love it I love it!
Your challenge this month is BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely gorgeous. I am so glad you emailed me the other day, it was great to catch up!

jill said...

The kit looks awesome! Off to check out the challenge.

Staci said...

Beautiful layout, Amy! It's good to remind ourselves of the good things to look back on when we're annoyed, huh? ;-) I would love info on that dulles crop if you don't mind - when/where, etc...!

Aline said...

Oh, what a wonderful layout and kit. I love those photos of you both. Wonderful! :)