Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some of my TX pics, and a LO to share

These are some of the pics of our trip. I am not done editing them, or even close, but so far these are my favs: First, my kiddos on the beach, we always have so much FUN down at Corpus.


My kids LOVED their little cousin (OK they are technically cousins, since his mom is my cousin, but this is what we call him). I am pretty sure he is the sweetest boy ever. I loved spending time with him, and was so close to putting him in my pocket to take home with me.


This is a pic of my mom, me, Georgia and my grandparents. I just love this.


Here is my LO for the challenge over at TDX for this week. The challenge was from Wendy and we had to do a project about when we thought the grass was greener, but it wasn't. I could totally relate, and the LO was easy for me to do. Get over there and post your LO, because you could win a kit from A Million Memories.


This last LO is for sketch 62 over at Janelle's Sketch This! site. Her sketches never cease to inspire me. This one was perfect for all the great pics I have from my trip.


OK, I think that's it. Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for all the comments. It makes me feel loved. :)
Pin It!

15 comments:

Leslie Ashe said...

Great pics!! Love the one of you & Georgia with your mom & grandparents!! SO cute!

Great layouts! I see you finished your sketch one...looks great!

Suzy said...

What darling pics! I've been waiting to see them! :) It was great getting to see all of you. Too bad you live so far away.

Suzy

jill said...

Great pics!

I love the Sketch This challenges. I'm working on this week's challenge now.

Kristii said...

Love your work and your pictures are fantastic!!

Dena said...

Hey sweetness! I haven't talked to you in forever. Love your vacation pics and so glad you guys had fun!

Dena said...

Ohhhhhh and your layouts are fabulous! I love the Grass is Greener one!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Great pictures and I just love your layouts! I really need to do more of the sketches!

Trish said...

Love the layouts, Amy! Beautiful pics too...

lisa dickinson said...

oh great pages miss amy. reminds me that i need to scrap one of these days :P

Staci said...

Love those LO's Amy! I saw that one on TDX site - great challenge, and I think we all can relate to that one! Awesome pics, too... glad you had a great trip!

walesk said...

super sweet pictures! the pages are amazing! love your work :)

Leslie Ashe said...

Hey you - just wanted to come tell you I gave you an award on my blog :) You gotta go check it out - it's so you!

Hugs and thanks for all of your love and support. I adore you!

Leslie

ricanlaw said...

Gorgeous layouts Amy. I love the pic with your grandparents.

The Design Experiment said...

LOVE these photographs and LOVE your LO's...you always inspire girl! xoxo
Love ya,
K

Kimberly said...

hehehe...that last comment was from me...but I was still signed in under DesignX! LOL...love ya,
K