Tuesday, September 09, 2008

New LO's and finally Leslie's tag!!

OK, new blog post. Not much going on with us. Still getting back into the swing of school. Both kids love, LOVE their teachers, and seem very happy, so I'm not complaining. It's actually nice to get back into a schedule of sorts. One that includes girl scouts, boy scouts, tae-kwan-do, baseball, gymnastics and homework. OYE!

Here is the tag from my fav person, Leslie:


How nice is she? OK, here are the blogs I'm going to nominate:

Kelly Purkey
Lisa Dickinson
Waleska Neris
Caroline Ikeji
Jamie Waters
Steph Howell
Emily Anderson

There are some rules that go with this award.
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2. Link the person you received the award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a messsage on the blogs of the girls you nominated.

Here are my last two pages for Sketch This!. If you ever need a good starting block for a page, definitely check out Janelle's sketches. I just love each and every one!!



My TDX was based on a great prompt about scrapping our fears. You should definitely check it out and create something because you could win some great scrappy stuff!!!


I hope everyone is having a great week. Love you all!!!
Pin It!

5 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

YAY on the award girlie! And looove your new creations here!!!! You've been busy.. wow! Your pages really POP of my screen here.. just awesome! XOXO

Wendy Reed said...

Hey woman... holy crapstick, your layouts are gorgeous woman! GORGEOUS!!!!!

Smiles,
Wen

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts, Amy!

Staci said...

Love your layouts, girl! I especially love that last one - I can sooo relate to that journaling! So, we decided to go to Dutch Wonderland on oct 11th as that's the only time we can go before it closes, which means I can't go to the crop. One of these days we'll actually get to meet ;-) Maybe we should just put a date on the calendar and make it work! :-)

Dena said...

Your pages are AWESOME!!!!
I love your Fears one. That turned out so fabulous Amy!
Happy to hear that the kids are doing so well in school. Now let your crazy schedule begin ;)