Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sad beyond words................

I was informed that my friend, Aleida was killed suddenly in a car accident on Friday. She leaves behind a wonderful husband, and two gorgeous kids. I am in shock, I am heartbroken.



She was such a beautiful person, inside and out, and she will be missed more than words can say. I don't understand how or why this happened, but please keep her family in your prayers.

To Aleida, my dear, you are first class all the WAY!! You'll be missed.

You can go here to find out more information about Aleida. She was a big part of Studio Calico (link over there-------------------------------------->)

and meant the world to a lot of people.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Rita said...

So sad and heartbreaking:( She was such a wonderful part of the SC community!

Kristii said...

My heart aches!! We will all miss her tremendously!

TheJenGirlinAfrica said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. It sounds like she was an amazing person. I will keep her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Leslie Ashe said...

This is just so sad to me :(
I'm very sorry you lost a friend Amy :(

Hugs to you!

Wendy Reed said...

Oh Amers.... :( That is just terrible! Big hugs and prayers to her family and you.