Tuesday, September 02, 2008

So, the kiddos are off to school, and my WIP and TDX stuff!!

ye, that's quite a mouthful, huh? I sent the babes off to school today. They did great. Georgia went right in to her firstgrade classroom like a pro. And Austin, of course, was ready to takle third grade, well sort of ready. He did complain about having to get up early again. This summer just flew, and I can't believe school has started. It'll just be me and the Lilster for the next couple of weeks until I start back to work. Look how cute they looked headed to school:




Here are my WIP projects for September. You have to see all the amazing stuff the other DT members created. YUMMY! The main kit is sold out, but you can still get the project and add on kits Here.







This is my LO for this week's challenge over at TDX. I just LOVE this challenge, by Kimberly, and hope you will head over there and create something for this challenge as well.



Hope everyone has a great week...I know, Les, I still have to do your tag, which I will get to soon, I promise!!
Pin It!

10 comments:

TheJenGirlinAfrica said...

Love your style girl!

paula said...

Gorgeous Layouts Amy!
I adore what you did with
that apple lace paper.
It is so good to see your stuff.
What an inspiration.

Kristii said...

Awesome work Amy!! I absolutely love your work!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

lovin what you did with the kit!

Staci said...

So glad the first day of school went well! The kids look SO cute!! I love what you did with that kit, girl... you rocked it! And I LOVE that TDX LO, it is one of my very favs of yours!!

~Nancy~ said...

OMG.. this is amazing girlie.. wow.. you've been busy!!! You keep inspiring me over and over again with your fun and bright work!!! Love what you did with the kit!!!! Have a great weekend! XOXO

Leslie Ashe said...

Oh my gosh look at your babes!! I love the pics of them!! :)

Your layouts are ummm WOW!!! I love them ALL!! You do amazing work!

Oh - lol.....I totally forgot about the tag, LOL!
It's ok - it's a "when you have a sec" type of tag - hee hee.....
Happy weekend!

Leslie

Dena said...

Hey Amy :)
Just wanted to come say HI and see what you have been up to lately. And well you have been rocking the layouts it looks like WOW!!!!

Janet Perafan-Babar said...

awesome pages Amy!! I totally know how you feel about so much to do in so little time, good luck with it all!

Sandra Shimizu said...

Everytime I visit your blog, I'm surprised by your talent of making all these beautiful things, and beautiful banner!!
cheers