Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some new stuff to share

I haven't shared in a while, so here are a few new LO's from me. These first two are for Sketch This!



Love Janelle's sketches soooo much!

These next two are for The Design Experiment.



This last pic is of my sweet doggie, who got a huge haircut. I'm not happy with it at all, and can't wait for it to grow back...UGH!



Not much else happening here. Hoping to have some good news to share soon, my fingers are crossed! Have a great day!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Aline said...

Gorgeous layouts again, wonderful work! And I think your doggie looks cute. :)

Chris Dodaj said...

cool blog, Amy!!
love your layouts, beautiful!!

walesk said...

fabulous pages, Amy! :)

Jaime Warren said...

Love those layouts Amy!! Good luck on whatever it is you're waiting for girl!

lisa dickinson said...

love your new pages amy! and the dog haircuts are just like people haircuts...they need to grow a bit to look good :)

mommy2alex said...

What a sweet puppy, look at that face!!
Great layouts, love the circles layout, so great how you used that paper.

NancyJones said...

oh I love your pages amy! awww look it the puppy! My sister in law took their shitzuh to a groomer and told them to just trim the dogs hair out of her eyes (you know how fuzzy those dogs are and just cuddly adorable) THEY SHAVED HER DOG! Im talking down to the skin. They were soo upset. SHe looked like a skinned monkey or something. IT was awful but it grew back and she is gorgeous again. They look back now and laugh so just know that maybe you will maybe too ... eventually lolol

~Nancy~ said...

Gorgeous pages again girlie WOW! Hey..and don't worry about your doggies new hairdo.. it will grow back.. that's for sure.. I'm having the same problem right now with my 2 doggies.. they're so 'naked' hehe... (at least they love to sit on my lap now as they're cold.. hehe..) XOXO