Thursday, October 09, 2008

Some new stuff to share

This is my layout for sketch number 70 at Sketch This!

Janelle's sketches just get better and better. I used a pic of my sweet girl in one of the costume possibilities for this year. As cute as this is, it didn't make the cut.

This was challenge 30 over at The Design Experiment:


I used the papers designed by the oh so talented Alexis Hardy. I won these papers at a RAK she had on her blog and I just love them!!

I'm off to crop this weekend. I'm hoping to get some serious stuff done. Hope you have a good one!
Pin It!

12 comments:

lisa dickinson said...

wonderful pages miss amy! totally reminds me to pull out those MR sheers I forgot i had :)

~Nancy~ said...

Gorgeous pages again Amy! Yummie colors, Yummie details... so perfect!!! Thanks for sharing..and have fun at the crop (hey.. can I come over and play?? hehe..) XOXO Nancy

Red_Inc. said...

oh, love the turquoise paper! have fun at the crop!!

Terri said...

have fun scrapping this weekend! I love your LO's! and your banner

Caroline said...

those LOs are fab, amy!! i'm inspired to pull out my MR sheers, too!

Larajc said...

Love your layouts. I really like the colors!

mommy2alex said...

That is such a cute layout, don't know which is cuter, the layout or the picture, it's a tie!!
Love the colors that you used in the layout of you, just beautiful!!

Rita said...

Beautiful LOs! Love all the layering and little details!

JeanetteS said...

Enjoyed hanging out with you and Jen this weekend! Hope to do it more often.

And, I love the layouts you've posted recently. I think I need to sit right next to you at future crops.

Staci said...

Oooh, gorgeous layouts Amy! Those papers are awesome, I haven't seen those! How was the crop? I'm so bummed I couldn't make it! I'm going to mine this saturday - one of these days we WILL meet up! :-)

Aline said...

Wow, these layouts are so great again!
And I didn't know that Alexis designs paper also? Sometimes I've got the feeling I am living under a rock, lol.
Thanks for the inspiration!

Jenn O said...

I always love the detail you put into your pages! The bright colors just make me feel so happy-that purple-y color is divine!