Thursday, November 20, 2008

Finally some stuff to share

I am finally getting back into scrapping, so I have some stuff to share today. First up is my LO for sketch this! Just my girlie and her friend after a day of pampering at Libby Lu.


These are my entries for the Magistical Memories DT search. I am really proud of how they all turned out. I love their chipboard, always have, always will.





Finally, if you need me tonight at 12:01, this is where I'll be. I'll be the tired lady hanging with all the cool teenagers. Oye, I need some serious coffee and a good nap to get me through!!!


Hope everyone is doing well!!!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Leslie Ashe said...

Hey look for me! I'll be there too! ;D

GORGEOUS layouts girl! GORGEOUS!!!
Your banner is fabulous too --rooting you on big time over here!!

Have a great one,
xoxo,
Leslie

Lauren said...

I think your layouts are just adorable!!! Good Luck with the DT..
Have fun at "Twilight"!!

Francine said...

Great projects! I especially love the Swim Team page!

walesk said...

hi girl! long time no see... :)
I love all your projects! good luck!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

love your layouts Amy!

~Nancy~ said...

YAY! So happy to see your gorgeous work popping up here!!! Love your new creations so much!! Keeping my fingers crossed for the MM DT!!! You definitely ROCKED their products here! XOXO

Jenn said...

Amy,
Hi !! your layouts rock and i have already seen Twilight more than once, lol .... i just also wanted to thank you for my rack a month or two ago , there has been alot going on with my youngest son so sorry i didnt thank you right away but i really do appreciate it !! Hope you had a great thanksgiving !!
Jenn :)

Glenda T. said...

Congrats on making the team Amy! I wanted to see Twilight sooooo bad but the DD didn't want to go with me (she's 14. I hate 14....)!! The hubs said he'd take me if I still wanted to go! haha