Thursday, November 06, 2008

My WIP stuff and a WOOHOO!!!

Hey everyone! Here are my LO's for Work in Progress this month. I LOVED this kit! If you haven't already, get over there and get a Nov kit for yourself. I think there are a handfull left.






Now for the WOOHOO!!! part. I am thrilled to announce that I have made it to the second round for the Magistical Memories design team search! I was thrilled when I got the email from them. They are a laser chipboard company and their stuff is fabulous! I was a guest designer for them this past summer, and I just can't get enough of their chipboard. Please keep your fingers crossed that I make the final cut (I'll admit, it isn't the first time I've tried out for their team). (:

Have a great weekend. My mom and stepfather are coming for a visit, which I am looking forward to more than you know! See ya!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Congrats on Magistical Memories - on to round two!! I love their chipboard - have my own little stash!! Must resist WIP - sticking to my budget, BUT - I always like to check their kits out for inspiration!!

mommy2alex said...

Congrats on the DT rounds, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
GREAT layouts, love the big stitched heart, wow, so much good stuff on each of them:)

Susan Beth said...

Congratulations on the second round! And your layouts are beautiful and inspiring - I want to be down at my machine sewing on my layouts instead of cleaning house!

HL0517 said...

congrats!! Love your LOs!!

Rita said...

Gorgeous WIP LOs! And congrats on round 2! I will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Sasha said...

GIRL!
Your work is FLIPPIN amazing .. I LOVE IT ALL.. WOW .. man I am so happy I get to work with you .. and thanks for the email MEANS ALOT.

Kimberly said...

WAY coolio!!! GO you...and you would so be my top pick! xoxo
Lots of love,
K

Janine Langer said...

Congrast on round two, you are so perfect for this. And I love your layouts, so very beautiful!!