Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Not much new to share

since I haven't been scrapping lately, but I have been playing with my camera some. I finally made the jump to RAW and I am loving my results. Here are a few I took:



I am working on my Magistical Memories round 2 submission. I am hoping to finish it up this week. They gave us SO MUCH chipboard to work with. I am no stranger to their stuff, it's definitely been a 'must have' supply of mine for a long time. If you haven't checked it out before, get over there and get your hands on some!!

See ya! (:
Pin It!

9 comments:

stephanie howell said...

Love those photos Amy...I need to learn photoshop and make the move to RAW as well.

Good luck w/ MM, they'd be crazy not to choose you!

Kristii said...

fantastic photos!!! I agree with Stephanie!! They would be crazy not to choose you!

mommy2alex said...

Wonderful photos!
I'll keep my fingers crossed about MM!

Larajc said...

Great pics Amy! Hope all goes well with Round 2.

:: gingerkitty :: said...

fall leaves...I am a stranger to that in Florida the leaves are always green.

Francine said...

Great photos! I tried RAW a while back, but because my computer was old and slow all the processing was a pain. Maybe I'll try it again now that I've upgraded :)

~Nancy~ said...

Gorgeous pics Amy.. And keeping my fingers crossed for you for MM... they just HAVE to choose you!!! XOXO Nancy

Davinie said...

Good luck with MM, Amy!
Those photos are adorable!

Leslie Ashe said...

HEY!!!!!! Your banner!! I LOVE it!

Cute cute pics of your kiddo's!

Rooting you on BIG TIME for MM!!!