Monday, November 03, 2008

T or T pics, some circle journals and my 100th post!!

This wasn't the best Halloween, since it was the first time ever that I couldn't go trick or treating with my kids. It turned out much better than I expected, and Matt ended up bring all our friends back here to visit with me. He really took such good care of me during my recovery. Which, btw, I am feeling better. Here are my kids dressed and ready to GO!!!




I did get back in to scrapping a little, and completed the two circle journals that are ready to be mailed out today. I love doing CJ's, because it's so cool to have an album with pages from different people. I can't wait to get mine back.




Other than that, don't forget to VOTE tomorrow. I'll be so glad when this is over.
Pin It!

13 comments:

Kristii said...

Such cute pictures!!! I love the costumes!! Congrats on your 100th post! I hope you are healing quickly!! Thinking of you!

stephanie howell said...

Have a wonderful day...so glad you are recovering okay!
xo

barb said...

Great costumes and layouts!

Scrapper Mom said...

I love your fave thing page :) Circle journals are fun. Super cute costume pics!

Chris Dodaj said...

Love the pictures, Amy!!
Have a great day!!

Jen Martakis said...

The costumes are adorable! Love your layouts and congrats on your 100th post! :)

lauren said...

i voted today

cute costumes!

mommy2alex said...

Great costumes!
Love the cj entries, they are fun!
Hope you have a speedy recovery:)

Suzanne Webb said...

Cute costumes...my DD was Dorothy Gale about 20 yrs. ago...same exact dress and braids :)
Glad you are recovering quickly :)

Denise said...

Sorry you couldn't go trick or treating, but I am glad the party came to you. :o) I love doing the circle journals for the same reason. Your two layouts are beautiful. I can't wait to see them up close. :o)

Take care and I wish you a speedy and complete recovery!

Rita said...

Beautiful layouts! Love the costumes, and I'm glad to hear you are healing well.

Kelly said...

Love the costumes!
And your pages for the CJ's are great!!
Glad you are feeling better Amy ;o)

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Your daughter looks adorable, and your son looks great, frightening, but great!! Love the LO's!