Sunday, December 07, 2008

I can't believe it!!!

I was actually picked to be on the Magistical Memories design team!!! I still can't believe it! I was picked along with 9 other highly talented gals. Here are the links to their blogs--drop by and give them some love!

Kristi Bergin-Smith (blog coming soon)
Hilde Janbroers
Lisa Dorsey
Beth Root
Rita Schimniok
Amy Teets
Selena Kimsey
Juliana Michaels
Jacqueline Walker

I will be back in the next couple of days with some new layouts to share. In the meantime, check this out...I caught santa!. I am totally doing this to ensure that we still believe over here!!!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Wendy Reed said...

YAY! Congrats Amy! Woot... party party party!

Well deserved! Hugs!

Smiles,
Wendy

Staci said...

Whoo!! Big congrats to you Amy!!

Leslie Ashe said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!
I knew you'd get it , I KNEW!!

Congratulations to YOU!!
xoxo,
Leslie

Dena said...

WOO HOOO AMY! Congrats to you girl! I am so excited for you and know you will do a fantastic job for them :)

~Nancy~ said...

I'm so excited for you girlie!! WOOHOO!!!! You soooo belong on the team!!!! XOXO