Friday, December 19, 2008

'Tis the Season!

I know, I haven't blogged in forever, but I have good reason. I'm sure the rest of you have the same reason...I'm swamped in Christmas!!!! The presents, the wrapping, the parties, the cards...oh don't even get me started on my Christmas cards. I knew I wouldn't have time to make them on my own, so my I made the fam get dressed, and pose for millions of pics for a digital card, of which I got one good one, and it's not even that good. I uploaded, picked out the card, and waited for them to arrive. When they did they were damaged and talk about over exposed. Trust me, it was not pretty. So, they reprinted them (for free-whew!) and I am expecting them in the next day or two, but they will be late this year, and they aren't my usual half-way decent card. UGH!

Since I've been so busy doing Christmasy stuff, I haven't scrapped in forever. I do have one LO to share. It's for TDX. The challenge was to do a LO about what you'd do if you had an extra hour in the day.



In case I don't manage to post before Christmas, I wish all of you a blessed Christmas and New Year. I hope Santa is good to you ALL!!!
Pin It!

12 comments:

Kimber-Leigh said...

LOVE your layout. sorry about your cards...that would be so frustrating...but i never mind receiving Christmas cards late...just makes the "happy mail" last longer!

Heather Prins said...

ok, how have I not been to your blog before? Your layouts are fabulous!!!! Adding you to my daily jaunts now!!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful layout! I feel the exact same way about my Christmas cards. I feel like Target's printing wasn't that great, but I liked the photo (which printed beautifully at home.) Oh well, the cards are in the mail. Cest la vie.

Nicole said...

gorgeous layout Miss Amy...LOVE it!! =)

Rita said...

Fantastic LO! Love all of the details, and the journaling is perfect!

Denise said...

Love your blog banner! You look fantastic.

I hope you have a beautiful Christmas. Speaking of beautiful, your layout has caught my heart. Stunning!

~Nancy~ said...

OH wow.. so sorry to hear about your cards!!!! So frustrating! I hope they'll arrive on time so you can send them out!!! I hope you're hangin' in there with all the Christmas preparations. XOXO

ellen said...

oh no, bummer! i do love your lo, though! it is fantastic!

Alexis said...

Thank you so much for the comment. I love the layout and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

The Jen Girl in Africa said...

Great layout Amy! That will teach you not to make your cards, lol. The problem with making my cards is I always want to include a family photo and never get around to it. Maybe next year.

Merry Christmas from this side of the world to yours!

Staci said...

Gorgeous gorgeous layout, girl! Ugh, I hear you on the holiday cards - mine probably went out around the same time as yours, lol. I hope you guys had a wonderful christmas!!

tessa said...

beautifull layout!!