Saturday, January 24, 2009

Been sick...ugh!

and I think I'm finally on the mend. I haven't been able to scrap much because I've felt so rotten. After fixing my antibiotic, I am hoping that I am on the road to recovery. Especially since I'm getting ready for a little road trip to see my family!!! I can't wait.

Here are my 3 Bugs LO's in all their glory. I really loved their release. I can't wait to see all the goodness out there after CHA. Such a fun time for scrapbookers and crafters!!



I'll be finishing up my DT projects for Feb over at Work in Progress. Their using some of my fav papers ever this month, so I've had a ball with it.


I'm glued to the computer this morning, because Making Memories is doing some awesome giveaways! Wish me luck!
Thanks for dropping by!!!
Pin It!

17 comments:

NancyJones said...

awww so sorry you have been sick girly. I hoope your feeling better!! LOVE YOUR 3 BUG LAYOUTS! I saw their new releases and they looked mighty Fine!! GREAT WORK AS ALWAYS!!

Molly said...

these are sooooo adorable, Amy! I love them!

Jenn said...

I hate being sick...hope you are on the mend.
Awesome LO's. I really like the third one....I love red polka dot paper.

Jenni said...

Get better soon Amy!!! LOVING your layouts...so darn cute!!!

Kimberly said...

Those R GORGEOUS girl..as always!
I hope you are feeling better now too! (((Hugs)))
Have a blessed weekend. xoxo
Loves,
K

Nat said...

such gorgeous amazing layouts! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Stacey Michaud said...

Sorry you haven't felt well! Your work is just so awesome--glad I stopped by!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

i hope you're back to 100% real soon Girlie!! love your layouts. . those birds on the wire. . . how adorable!

~Nancy~ said...

So sorry to hear that you've been sick! I hope you'll feel better soon!!! Love your 3bugs layouts!!!! Yummie new lines.. that's for sure! Good luck with MM!!! XOXO

Dolores said...

Hi Amy, it's been awhile so glad I found your blog. Love the layouts sorry your not feeling well

Trish said...

Beautiful layouts, as always, Amy! Hope you're feeling better now...Hugs!

Sasha said...

You really know how to work some paper girl .. love it ..

Sasha

dawn said...

Wow! Amy these 3 Bug LO's are awesome! I always love their lines! Glad to hear that you are on the mend. :-)

Leslie Ashe said...

Hope you're feeling better by now!
Amazing, beautiful & absolutely stunning work Miss Amy.

xoxo,
Leslie

Staci said...

Those LOs are so fantastic - I especially adore the second one with the birds at the top! Sooo cute!! Hope you're feeling better!

LoRi said...

Beautiful layouts, Amy. Hope you are all better now!

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

So sorry you haven't been feeling well! Love your layouts, you're inspiring me to get in my craft room and clean it up!
http://www.lazymoms.com