Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sharing some sneaks.............

I have been working on some stuff for Three Bugs in a Rug. I have really enjoyed creating with their new lines!!!




They have the full release posted on their website so go check them out!

I have also been asked to continue on the DT over at Work in Progress, to which I said OF COURSE!!! Here is a sneak of the Feb kit, taken from the WIP blog. It's some of my FAV papers!!!


Hope everyone has a GREAT week!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and leaving me comments...it makes me feel loved!
Pin It!

10 comments:

Jenn said...

THose peeks look great! Can't wait to see the whole thing. congrats on WIP!

Susan Beth said...

Looks like fun cute stuff from both companies! Enjoy playing!

Jenn said...

Oh those birds are too cute!

Tricia Wilson said...

I love the Three bugs in a Rug sneaks. The papers look so cute! Congrats on being asked to continue on at work in progress! The kit with all of the October Afternoon and the Hiedi Swapp album looks divine!

:: gingerkitty :: said...

love it!

ahardy said...

CUTE peeks Amy!

dawn said...

How CUTE are these 3 Bugs in a Rug papers! Can not wait to see the full LO's! :-)

Leslie Ashe said...

Congratulations on WIP! :D
That's fantastic news!

GORGEOUS sneaks girl...I love them!! :D

~Nancy~ said...

WOW WOW WOw.. these sneaks look sooo yummie!!! Those birdies are the cutest!!!! Congrats on WIP!! YAY YOU! XOXO

Jennifer Sizemore said...

I love your teasers - can't wait to see the entire layouts!!!