Friday, February 20, 2009

Design X layout and some pics

First up is my layout for the challenge this week at The Design Experiment. This is truly my comfort.

This picture is of my kiddos in the snow...the ONE TIME we got snow this year. I can't believe we didn't get snow. What is this world coming to?? I am so going to have to move farther north.

I have to share this pic of my sweet nephews (technically they aren't really my nephews since their my cousin's boys, but whatev). How sweet are they? They were the reason for my trip home a couple weeks ago. I so loved every minute of that trip, even being up at night. (:

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Mine will totally revolve around this:
Pin It!

14 comments:

micheleomega said...

love the layout! and too funny, your comment about moving north to find snow. we say the same thing every winter ... and we live in minnesota! how much farther north can we go?! lol snow is a big commodity, isn't it?

Anna Sigga said...

That is one fab layout and ohh so comfy!!!

Jody said...

Hi Amy,
I came here via Lisa D.'s blog.
You do such BEAUTIFUL work! :)

vtpuggirl said...

Cool layout! We only got snow one time, and I don't think I could move much more north. Have fun at hockey!

dawn said...

Love the comfort video! Always enjoy your work. Have fun at hockey! :-)

:: gingerkitty :: said...

love the Lo and the snow pictures

Kimberly said...

I love all the details in your layout.

~Nancy~ said...

Gorgeous project again girlie! and looove the pics!!!! have a great week sweetie! XOXO

lisa d said...

great pics AND page amy! and if you want more snow....well come visit me! (although today is gonna be 65˚ - maybe you're right!!)

Jennifer Sizemore said...

How did I not know you were a hockey family??????

rosy3108 said...

love the layout!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Great layout! I would love to have a good snow too...but I live in the borderline state of NC. We used to get so much snow when I was young, but not so much anymore. This was my first time visiting your blog...enjoyed it! Have a great weekend!

Staci said...

Love love love that LO! What are those cool letters? Cute pics, too, and i'm with you with wanting more snow. Perhaps there's still hope? ;-)

Jana Eubank said...

Great layout! I love your mix of patterned papers and those yummy buttons and string! :)