Tuesday, February 03, 2009

My work in progress stuff

Here are my projects for Work In Progress this month. I loved, LOVED this kit! I had the best time creating with it. I think my fav LO I made would be the history LO. Such an important time to document.




I also got to create a mini with Heidi Swapp's mirror album. I chose to do an album of 2008. It was fun, but took soooooo much longer than I planned.






That was a scrapbook-heavy post. I am hoping to post some pics of a very special visit I just had with my fam soon (yes, Suzie, that's for you!(: )

Hope everyone is doing well!
Pin It!

14 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

Wonderful projects, love the layout with the clouds on it! I wondered if that mirrored album would be hard. I didn't try out for AMM, I was the guest designer for AMLT. I thought about it though, seems like a big commitment.

Lyn said...

Your projects are wonderful! Love them!

Close To Home said...

i love scrapbook heavy posts! everything is soo beauitful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see them!!! It was so great to see you. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this summer.

Suzy

Lindsay said...

Hi my! You have been so busy with LOs and projects - I love them all! That mimi is so much fun and I LOVE the Not Funny LO - too cute! Have a great week!

walesk said...

congrats on staying on the team!! (yeah, I'm waaay behind LOL). your projects are fabulous, as always :)

AnnaMarie said...

Your LO's are BEAUTIFUL! Especially love the one with the clouds - gorgeous!

Francine said...

Awesome projects Amy!!!

Greta said...

Gorgeous work, Amy!! I especially love your mini! :)

Belinda Venables said...

Hi Amy.

I follwed the link from your comment on 2peas. LOVE your style. I love everything about each of your projects! You are so talented! Off to add your blog to my bloglines!

xx

Angela said...

Awesome work!!!!

~Nancy~ said...

These projects are awesome girlie!! WOW! Love what you did with the kit.. The mirror album is so cute... wow.. you've been busy!!! Love your work sweetie! Have a great week!XOXO

Peggy said...

What a fabulous work, well done. Totally love it all!

tina cockburn said...

I love the album!