Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sharing my Magistical Memories projects

for this month! First up, is the Feb. challenge, which was to create a tag or card without using hearts as your main focus. I used the train chipboard to create a corny Vday card for my hubby. Want to win some free chipboard???? You can play along by checking out the challenge here.

On this LO, I used the large g-clef. My kids LOVE to play rockband, so I knew the g-clef would be perfect for this LO.

This LO is about my boy, and another one of his sports. I used the windy road arrow here, along with a star tab. LOVE how this one turned out.

I have a design experiment coming soon. Have a great Sunday.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Oooh, you rocked the MM, amy! Awesome projects as always! Btw, I know this is totally last minute, but I am going to an all day crop next saturday (the 21st) - any chance you could join?? We seriously have to make a date now if there's any hope of us getting together in '09, lol! Oh, and rockband is a big hit in our house, too! :-)

Sandra Shimizu said...

Hi Amy, love your creations, everything is perfect!
Thanks for the inspiration!
cheers
Sandra

Leslie Ashe said...

Beautiful layouts!

A little birdie told me you were in Texas a few weeks ago.
Hope you had a nice visit with your fam.

Have a great week,
Leslie