Monday, March 30, 2009

Finally, something to share!

I know it's been awhile, and for the four people who actually read my blog, sorry! (: I have just been so busy with life around here. Hockey is in full swing, and we are loving it! This is spring season, and it's a bit more lowkey than fall will be, so it's a good way for us to get broken in to the madness.

Here is a layout that I did for the challenge over at tdx this week. The challenge was:

If you had 15 minutes to evacuate your house, what would you take with you (not including pets or people)? I just walked around my house, and these are the things that stuck out to me as meaningful.

I promise, my four followers, that I will be back this week to post my work for work in progress. The kit was amazing this month, as always.

Also, we have spring break next week. Any ideas for entertaining the kiddos while they're at home????? OYE!
Pin It!

12 comments:

Mia said...

Hey Amy! Loved your take on this week's challenge! You ROCKED this girl! Love the design & the colors you used. That pop of blue is awesome! I really need to pull that kit out again & use it some more! Can't wait to see your projects for WIP!

Rita said...

Gorgeous LO! What a great challenge/subject to scrap!

vtpuggirl said...

Cool layout, that's a tough question. Can't wait to see your other work, looking forward to it!

Mother said...

You have 6 followers- your mom & Suzy. Love you included the Raggedy Ann. Aunt Doris gave it to you on your first birthday. I will forward it to Gail. That will make her happy. Love you, Mom

Suzy Coborn said...

I read too...so make that five readers!!! Ha!

Close To Home said...

great page love it!

we have spring break next week too..i have NO ideas for ya! LOL! wish we had some here too!

Anna Sigga said...

Love your take on TDX challenge!!

Kristii said...

What an awesome layout!! Your work is amazing!! I can't wait to see what you are working on for WIP!!!

Sasha said...

I love your take on the challenge and I read your blog .. I just lurk most of the time LOL .. that made me giggle ..

hugs boo

The Mom said...

Hey Amy - Sorry to bug you ... I noticed you'd entered my giveaway, but if you'd be so kind, if you want to be included in the giveaways on the bows, you'll need to go comment on those instead of on my main post about the giveaway. Sorry. I forgot that people might comment there, but the random counter thing will only include the comments on the actual prize posts. Sorry to be a pain.

Oh, and btw - you've got a very fun site. You've got much-o talent!

Jody said...

I think I would need a shopping cart for all my photo album, scrapbooks and videos of my 3 girls.
I love your take on the challenge!

walesk said...

hey! looks like your 4 followers multiplied :)

what a great layout. I have actually been in that situation and it is hard!! hope you had a great spring break :)