Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Luck 'O the Irish is not with me today.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I have one sweet girl who's fever finallly broke, and another little boy who woke up with a sore throat. Austin's strep test was neg, but his throat is very red and irrated. Hopefully he will be better soon. I did manage to get them to make cookies with me today, since they both missed their St. Patty's Day parties in school.


Look at the green crumbs around her mouth.

Look at my little sickie. ):

Wanted to share another card I made for MM. Love that open circle border.


Enjoy a green beer for me today...I'll be at home with the sickies.
Pin It!

6 comments:

lisadickinson said...

well, i guess feeling "green around the gills" is one way to celebrate today! hope everyone's feeling better soon! :)

Rita said...

I hope they were able to enjoy their cookies even if they are sick! Love the card, especially the stitching and tied string :)

Susan Beth said...

Happy day! Little guy looks so . . . under the weather. Hope all are healthy soon! Enjoy the yummy cookies.

vtpuggirl said...

Sorry everyone is sick, I hope they feel better soon. Those green cookies look yum! I tried to buy some today, but they were all gone at 9 am in the morning. Just shaking my head.

karen m. (akaliz) said...

poor kiddoes...hope they get better soon so at least mom can enjoy a better-late-than-never green beer.

Sandra Shimizu said...

Hi Amy, everytime I visit your blog, your creations is absolutely adorable.
cheers