Monday, March 16, 2009

Ugh, Mondays are the WORST!!

My littlest isn't feeling well. I was awoken at 1 to her snuggling in with me and could tell immediately she had a fever. The verdict? Strep. Joy!
This is my LO for this week over at the design experiment blog. I loved the challenge, which was to do a layout about a favorite quote. This made me happy!


Here are some tae-kwan-do blackbelt testing pictures. Oh my goodness, I was so proud of my kiddos. They tested with our neighbor, who we've known forever. They rocked it and I now have 2 children that are first degree blackbelts.


Look at the concentration in those faces.


My boy breaking one of the 3 boards they had to break.


Doing one of the 8 forms they had to memorize (each form has at least 18 moves, I couldn't believe they could remember all of them)!


Hoping everyone has a great week. Mine just has to get better!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Close To Home said...

sooo sorry about the rough start. poor thing! i am sooooo impressed over your kids and their first degree black belts wowoww!!!! that is pretty amazing!

hope your day looks up, amy!

vtpuggirl said...

LOL about your title, that's what I felt like posting today! I was up all night too, but I'm still not sure what my kiddo's problem is. Learning to talk I guess, that's too much fun to sleep. I can't wait till he is old enough for karate.

Anna Sigga said...

Fab layout and they sure know how to kick!!

*Paula* said...

Woah! Those are some amazing photos! Very impressive! Hope the sickkies leave your house soon.

Denise said...

Oh my gosh! Amy, I am so impressed with you kids. That is an awesome achievement and I jsut love the determination in their faces. Like I said...very impressive.

Rita said...

I'm sorry about the sickness :( That's never fun and I hope everyone is feeling better soon! Fabulous LO!! You did an amazing job with that kit!