Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday, UGH!

So, this day has NOT been pleasant, by any means. Let me break it down for you...

I woke up an hour late because Georgia came in my bed at midnight, which woke me up. Followed by Austin at 1, asking me to come snuggle with him, so I lost a good hour or two last night which resulted in me sleeping in some this morning.

It's pouring down rain, and the kids and I have dentist/ortho appts, so I schlep them out in the rain, and get them situated for the dentist check-up. In the meantime, I am headed into the orthodontist's chair because my bottom retainer has come loose. I got a permanent retainer the 2nd time I had braces (I was 24) so that my teeth wouldn't shift. The ortho tells me today that in fact they have shifted, and I'm biting surface to surface which is causing my teeth to wear down. This can all be fixed for the bargain price of $5000. Can I please borrow some money?

Then I take the kids to my fave store where I give the kids the obligatory "Don't mess around!" speech. As I'm checking out, a woman walks in and says, "The whole thing fell down." She was referring to the backing in the window display that Austin knocked down when he was trying to get Georgia, of course! Good times.

Anywho...here are a couple of LO's I did for magistical memories. I just love their chipboard. Be on the lookout for a great giveaway on my blog from them within the next couple of days.





Hope your Monday is better than mine!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Kelly Noel said...

sorry to hear you're having a rough day, amy. hope tomorrow is better! great pages!

Cassi said...

what a rough day -- i hope the rest of the week goes better.

btw -- do you know of any online retailers that carry magistical's chipboard?

vtpuggirl said...

The rain makes everything tougher, I'm convinced! Love your pages, so fun!

:: gingerkitty :: said...

love the LAyouts

Davinie said...

Ugh! I hate days like that. Here's hoping tomorrow the sun is shining and it's a new and beautiful day.

Close To Home said...

oh dear! i am so sorry those things happened! you did end your post on a great note, though- those pages are just lovely!

Suzy Coborn said...

I love both layouts, but especially the second one and the sentiment behind it. I felt the same way many many times with Stacy and Sean. Finally, at age 33 and 28 they are getting along pretty well! :)

Denise said...

Well, I was thinking I had a bad Monday, but I am rethinking that now. Yikes. I hope the rest of your week is stellar!

Jenn said...

Boy I remember those days...(shopping with the kids) I so DON"T miss it! ;)
They LOs are great!