Monday, April 06, 2009

My WIP stuff...

Wanted to share a couple of my WIP layouts I did this month. I really loved this kit, although I say that every month, don't I?

Ignore the hideous pic of me on this layout...ugh!


Other than that, I am just enjoying a week off! We are heading out to the beach this weekend. FUN! I have started running a little bit. I just couldn't take it. I am up to 2 miles, just twice a week. I won't be able to go much farther than that, but at least it's something. I run, then finish up my work out with walking or the elliptical. So far, my knees are fine. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can keep it up.

I will share the other layouts I did later this week. Since we are on spring break, I am going to be crafting and surfing this week. I'll be hanging at GCD Studio for their blog party today.
Have a great Monday!
Pin It!

8 comments:

lisadickinson said...

Love the pages and YAY to you for the running! Yo go girl! :)

walesk said...

these are fabulous, girl!! :)

Lauren said...

Great layouts..Love them both! Have a great Monday!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

loved your layouts Amy! and congrats on your running, that's awesome!

Trish said...

You did an awesome job on the gallery--as always--and I'm happy you're running again! Fingers are crossed for you...

Jacquie said...

a)those WIP layouts are AMAZING!
and
b) you look great! That is a wonderful photo of you!

Suzy Coborn said...

Love the layouts and love your picture!!! What did Austin do to his foot? Taking Cindy out to a movie tomorrow for her birthday!

Kristii said...

Absolutely amazing work!! I love that photo of you...you look just gorgeous!!