Thursday, May 14, 2009

I just can't seem to get it all together!!!

No matter what I do, I just can't seem to get all my stuff done at home, get to work, get the kids to their activities, fit in some scrapping, and keep this blog updated regularly. Although, if I'm being honest, my life isn't interesting enough to post each and every day. (:

Here are a few LO's that I've done recently. This first one is so special to me. It was the challenge over at TDX last week. You were supposed to do a layout about something you missed. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. This is about my son's best friend, Jeffrey, who lost his battle with cancer 6 years ago. He was 4, and it was and still is the most terrible thing that happened to our family. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him and miss him with every ounce of my being.



This LO was created using the May kit from Work in Progress. I got my kit late, so Trish graciously sent me the kit AND the NSD kit. Talk about YUMMY! I believe you can still get your hands on the NSD kit, so get over there and do some shopping.


This LO, I just did for fun. I love the pic I got of my babes outside just chattin' it up! Moments like that just warm my heart.


Can't believe tomorrow is Friday...it's been a long week. Have a good weekend
Pin It!

10 comments:

Terri said...

I love that last LO. so nice!

Kelly said...

Really beautiful layouts xxx

Leslie Ashe said...

GORGEOUS layouts Amy!!

Anonymous said...

Makes me cry. I miss that cute punkin too. What joy he brought so many in so short a time. Can't believe how many people honored him at Angel Kisses! Love, Your Mom

P.S. Must you use the word "hood" with my sweet grandbabies? I would prefer "In Harvard,Yale, or Princeton"!!!

casey boyd said...

More great layouts!! Love that last one...so cute.

Suzy Coborn said...

We're getting the pool ready for your visit!!!

meganklauer said...

Love your stuff! Amazing!

Kristin said...

Thanks for sharing this LO and story. I can't even imagine what both your families have gone through. What a great thing to document.

Suzy Coborn said...

Amy, the pool is all ready for your trip to Cindys!!!

mademoisellechitchat said...

I love the "In the Hood" LO!