Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's almost over!!!

This is my last week teaching, then I'm out for the summer...WOOHOOOOO!!! I will have 2 weeks until we leave to go home, so I'm planning a lot of organizing and purging. Doesn't that sound like fun?

I've been scrapping like crazy with my June Work in Progress kit. It's an awesome kit, and I can't wait to show you what I've done with it.

In the meantime, here is my take on the latest challenge over at TDX. Head on overe there and join us! I used a Magistical Memories chipboard border on this and I really like how it turned out. They are having a great sale over there, so go stock up on chipboard and get a great deal!



Don't forget to say HI!
Pin It!

5 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

You got so many photos on here, but it still looks clean, I love that! Great page! Congrats at being out for the summer.

Kimber-Leigh said...

i bet your counting the minutes :) i know i used to!!!

love your title on the layout!

Carina said...

That's a great idea for a LO!

Staci said...

This is so so cool, amy! You always have such great detail on your layouts! Whoo for almost being out for the summer - such a great feeling!

casey boyd said...

Great layout...lets see some more! happy for you to be on a break soon!