Monday, May 04, 2009

That was FUN!!!

Whew, I just LOVED reading all your comments. Thanks so much for each and every one of them. I used Random.org for my drawing, and the winner was...

comment #70:

Which means, Tracey T is the lucky recipient of a $25 GC to the Magistical Memories store! Congrats, Tracey!

If you didn't win the GC, remember you still have a chance at the IPOD! We are hoping to have that winner announced by the end of the week. Crystle, the owner of MM has a ton of data to compile and get through first.

NSD was so much fun! Matt let me scrap and I was able to get a few pages done. Here are a couple:



Thanks again for stopping by, and please, don't be a stranger!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Suzy said...

LOVE the layout with your Mom and Gammie!!!!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Love the layouts!!!! But I love that clover more!!!! LOL. Go Caps!

Greta said...

Great layouts Amy! The last one is gorgeous and the picture is sweet. I think I want to add this to my "lift" file if you don't mind. Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

And we are both thankful that we have you. What a beautiful woman you have become-both inside and out. And I am not even biased. Love, your Mother:)

TraceyT said...

Oh my goodness!!! THANKS so very much!!! I've been wanting to get my hands on some of the chipboard. YAY, YAY, YAY


tracey(at)nb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca

TraceyT said...

The pages on this post are just beautiful. Multi photo pages are my weakness. Thanks for the inspiration.

~Telah said...

You have awesome layouts! Love your blog...so glad I hopped over here from the Nook!

Staci said...

Aww, awesome LO's, amy! I totally love that 3 generation photo in the second one! Hope you had a wonderful mother's day!