Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I actually did it!!!

I was able to get my stuff done for WIP and magistical before I left for TX! I was so proud of myself! I had my MIL's retirement party, Georgia's sleepover bday party and my DT work to finish before we headed out, and I did it ALL!! WOOHOO!

Here are a couple of my LO's from WIP. This kit was probably one of my faves ever. Trish can just put together the perfect kit. I totally cranked these out with no problem. This first one is of my boy mowing...how can he be old enough to do this???? He only made it a few minutes, but he's on his way.


This next LO is about my girlie. She is terrified of storms, so I was explaining that during the spring the storms are strong, but quick, and she coined the phrase "pop up storm". That's what she's called them ever since. It comforts her to know that they won't last long. (:


Can I just say how much I love being home with my mom???? We got here yesterday, and she totally took care of me and my kiddos. I just don't know what to do with all this time. I have caught up on all my blogs/emails, and managed to play more spider solitare than I could ever want! I don't think I'll be able to leave. LOL! Have a great day!
Pin It!

12 comments:

casey boyd said...

You are rockin that mist! Love those layouts too!

stephanie howell said...

have fun with your mama!
love what you did with that mist. xo

Leslie Ashe said...

Have a great time with your Mom!! Enjoy this drasted heat, go for lots and lots of swims!

Your pages are beautiful!
Love the dimension and details muy mucho!!

Denise said...

Fun! Enjoy your time with your mom. I hope you get to play many more games of solitaire. :o) Awesome layouts! The kit looks fabulous!

lauren said...

Nice misting in your layouts!

vtpuggirl said...

Have a great time on vacation! Great layouts, love that title pop up storms!

walesk said...

I agree, this kit is fabulous and you did a great job with it!!

Enjoy your time with your mom, I will be doing the exact same thing next week... I can't wait :)

Trish said...

Have fun with the fam, Amy!! Beautiful layouts, as always!!

Staci said...

Aww, moms are the best, aren't they?? I love both of those, amy! And I love your name for the storms - I may have to borrow that ;-) Have fun in TX!

Close To Home said...

these are beautiful! love the pages!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

loved your layouts Amy!

Jana Eubank said...

You are rocking the mists, girl! LOVE everything you create!!!