Thursday, June 04, 2009

More layouts. and my sweet baby girl

These are my other layouts I created for WIP. The main kit is sold out, but you might be able to score an add-on if you move quick. Just LOVED this kit, and the July kit looks fabu as well! More beach pics from our trip to see the fam at Va. Beach. We all just love it there.


This last pic is of my gorgeous girl. Can you tell she was not happy about getting her pic taken? I can't believe she is turning 8 this month. OYE! Notice the fancy hairstyle? I have gotten quite good at doing cool hairstyles for her, if I do say so myself.

Back with more soon, I have a couple of layouts I'm working on that are turning out to be some of my faves! Have a great day!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Such pretty LO's and your dd is gorgeous!

Denise said...

Amy, beautiful layouts! I am going agree with you. You do fab hair dos for your daughter. :o)

lauren said...

You did that hair???? You ROCKED it!!!! cute!!!

jillconyers said...

Love the multi-pattern combinations of the layouts.

:: gingerkitty :: said...

loving that braided look on her.

walesk said...

beautiful layouts!! wow, the hair is fabulous! wish I could do that :)