Monday, June 22, 2009

An ode to cosmo

Cosmo Cricket that is! I hate having to post this, because the more people that know about this, the less of a chance I will have at actually getting noticed, not that I really have a chance, LOL! They are having a DT call, and I just love their products, so I have to try. I know, it's a pipe-dream, but I'd hate to say, I wish I woulda...

Here are my three layouts, using Cosmo Cricket products. I have a ton more, and it was hard to pick, but I went with these. Don't really know why, they are just some of my faves!





In other news, I was picked to be a guest designer over at Mosh Posh, which I am just THRILLED about!! Their kits are amazing, and actually their June kit, which is sold out, was Cosmo...what a coincidence.

I am still having a ball in TX. Fave things so far include driving a golf cart, feeding a wild fox, and playing lots of video without getting in trouble because it's our vacation! (:

Hope everyone is doing well. Looking forward to the next leg of our trip which is going to Dallas!!
Pin It!

6 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for ya girlie!!!!! Wishing you lots of fun on the rest of your trip! XOXO

Cheryl KVD said...

Beautiful layouts!

Staci said...

Girl, you are crazy! You do amazing work, and cosmo would be lucky to have you!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I'm also very excited for you getting that GDT gig at MP - well deserved, girl! Hope you had a wonderful birthday, and i'm glad you're having a great vacation!

em said...

Love your layouts! :)
And congrats on the Mosh Posh!! :)

Jennifer Sizemore said...

You are so IN!!!!!! Good luck!!!

Sasha said...

Fingers crossed for you boo .. and congrats on your Guest DT