Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More to share...my magistical memories stuff

I had a BALL this month with my Magistical Memories. These all came together so easily, and I just LOVE when that happens. First up is a bday card I created using the nesting star chipboard:



Then I whipped up a bday layout of my sweet girl. This is for the July challenge, which you can join in on here. You can win some awesome chipboard!! I used the nesting circle and a page from the fancy book-plate on this LO:


This is one of my faves ever, I used the circles as masks, a star tab and a page from the layered swirl book as my journaling block.
I used my Studio Calico May kit for all of these. I am in LOVE with the SC paper from this kit. MUST HAVE MORE!!

In other news, I got an email from Rebecca asking if she could feature one of my LO's on her blog. I said yes, of course. (: Check it out, it's a great challenge blog. Thanks so much for asking me, Rebecca!!

This little sweetie was diagnosed with kennel cough yesterday. ): She sounds horrible coughing her head off. She must have picked it up when she stayed overnight at the Petshotel at Petsmart. Ugh!



Have a great Tuesday!!!
Pin It!

5 comments:

meganklauer said...

Awesome work!!!

Mindy said...

I love, love, love that LO with the circle masks!

karen m. (akaliz) said...

hope little puppy gets better soon...that playground (i think) paper was my fave SC paper. love that lo!

Denise said...

Amy, your card and layouts are awesome. I love how you used the SC paper. I have been staring at it wondering what to do with it. I may just have to "borrow" your idea!

Kim Watson said...

Hi Amy, thanks for stopping by my blog. I love meeting new people :o)

I have to say I love your projects...the 'Life continues to happen' page is GREAT! the masked circles & work so well with the scalloped strips.
All the best with the CD DT call....I'll look out for you :o)
Have a gr8 day!!!