Thursday, July 16, 2009

I was so surprised to get the Label Tulip newsletter with my LO featured as the member lift!!! WOOHOO!!! I have loved Label Tulip for a long time. Check them out, they are a fabu kit club with a rockin' design team!

Here are a few more of my projects I created for Mosh Posh. I just couldn't stop, this kit was so fabulous!!
A quick bday card:


I found my boy crashed out like this with his dirty feet, and had to take a pic:


This is a LO of my babies feeding a fox...her name is foxy mama and she is a wild fox that lives at my dad and stepmom's house. She is the sweetest, and they were thrilled to feed her!

I still have more to share from the kit, along with my CHA layout for 3 Bugs. LOVE their release this year!
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to say hi! I know, I'm such a poet.




Pin It!

6 comments:

Allison Waken said...

Congrats! Cute layouts, we have dirty feet around here too ;)

*reyanna klein* said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

And I love these layouts. Fabulous designs! :D

karen m. (akaliz) said...

i saw your feet in my email inbox from label tulip! how exciting!

love the dirty feet layout too. how funny :)

Kimber-Leigh said...

congrats on your featured layout!!! that's such a fun surprise!

Jen said...

Thanks, Amy for letting me feature Music Makes Me Happy on Outside The Box! www.thinkoutsidetheboxchallenge.blogspot.com
Hugs! - Rebecca

BabyBokChoy said...

Love your creation and your comment about being such a poet :) :) :)

I wasn't surprised to see that announcement at Label Tulip :)