Monday, July 20, 2009

My CHA layout

I won't be traveling to CHA in Florida next week, but my work will be there. This is the LO I did for 3 Bugs. I just loved their release, and it is super easy to work with. This turned out just like I wanted it to...
Hope you love it as much as I do. In other news, we are gearing up for the boy's bday this Friday...how in the world can he be double digits???? It goes so fast, and I can't believe I am going to have a 10 year old. Here are some recent pics of my boy:
I know his eyes are closed here, but I had to put up a pic of him running. He's become quite the runner, which totally bums me out since I can't do it anymore. I'm so proud of him!!
Just me and my boy...


His first gambling experience. He won $22 playing blackjack!!


And I had to include this. Lily is so patient with Georgia, until she's not. (:

Have a great, great week!! I'll be back in a day or 2 with some more scrapping stuff. I've been quite busy lately!
Pin It!

12 comments:

stephanie howell said...

oh, i LOVE that layout. love the texture and stitching.
happy monday! xoxo

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...

I deleted my previous posting. I was talking to my friend on the phone and used her name instead of yours. Duh. What can I say? It's early. LOL!

Anyway...Your layout is gorgeous, Amy! I always love your layouts, because of all the layering you do. You do it well. i am layer-challenged and would love to create like you. :o)

Happy early birthday to your son! Double digit kids are a lot of fun. :o)

meganklauer said...

Great layout! Love how you fit so many pics! Love that!

Staci said...

Oooh, I love the LO, amy! I can totally see why you like it so much! I won't be at CHA either :-( Really really hoping to go for the winter one! Happy happy b-day to your adorable boy!

Lyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey Michaud said...

Well, I wish I could see you, but I guess I will settle for seeing your layout! Not so bad since I love it!

vtpuggirl said...

Adorable layout, love all the stitching detail!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

that layout has so much to it - its fabulous

Amy Coon said...

Great layout Amy thanks for the 2peas comment on my "rainbrella" layout it was so fun to do! saw where you are going for the cocoa daisy DT as well your name is right above me how weird huh? maybe we will get to work together love your stuff....stop by my blog anytime!

~Nancy~ said...

Love love that project for CHA girlie!!! Love what you did with these papers!!!!

And.. happy early bday for your boy!! Time sure flies by.. wow.. 10years old already!!!

Have a great day! XOXO

lisa dickinson said...

that layout just makes me smile. love all of it :)