Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our new pet and a RAK!

This is Georgia's new pet...a baby coyote she's named Scurry. We go over to the woods every night around twilight to feed him. It's become quite the routine. We have seen him every night, and we LOVE HIM! Now, before you go all "animal control" on me, we aren't getting close to him, as you can tell by the horrible pics:


We know they are wild animals, and can be dangerous, but right now we're just enjoying lovin' em UP!


How sweet is she leaving the sandwhich, consisting of honey and chicken, that she made for them?

How 'bout a little giveaway??? I recently cleaned out some of my scrap stuff, and here's what I came up with:



Here are some closeups of some of the papers:




There is some Cosmo, Crate Paper, Pink Paislee, Jenni Bowlin, October AFternoon, Scenic Route, Making Memories, KI lace...and on and on. If you're interested in this, there is only one rule, and that is you have to do a RAK on your blog to pay it forward!

I would love for people outside the US to leave a post, AS LONG AS YOU DON/T MIND PAYING SHIPPING! This is a ton of stuff, so it will be going in a flat-rate box.

Hope everyone is having a good Wed. I'm off to hockey!
Pin It!

10 comments:

Rita said...

Looks like a fun RAK!! We live out in the woods and have lots of wild animals here too!

Zorina said...

YOu know I was also planning to do a RAK on my blog this weekend. Been organizing some stuff,too.
Anyway, thanks for this chance!

lauren said...

LOVE the giveaway. Have to see what I can do.

Susan said...

Love your sweet little girl taking care of God's creatures! I currently have a RAK going on at my blog now to do a little pay it forward! Thanks for the chance!

Anonymous said...

yummy stuff!!! I hav a use for it:)
Lori R

*reyanna klein* said...

You don't have to put me in the drawing. I have a lot of that stuff. :) But that looks awesome!

And it's so cool the coyote is getting some food! LOL. :)

Niella said...

cute giveaway! such lovely things, although I cannot enter! LOL! But just popped in to say hi:)

vtpuggirl said...

Have a great time with your RAK! I have to add though, I hope you do not have any dogs or anything of your own. The reason being is that wild animals who are fed have a way of claiming your yard as their territory and they have been known to kill people's pets who get between them and dinner for territory sake. I treated a woman in the ER for that exact situation, she was hysterical that her beloved pet had been slaughtered by the fox she was feeding. I hope you don't have to worry about that.

Marcie said...

What a great RAK! We have lots of coyotes in the area & I think they are just beautiful. I love to listen to them at night.

Penny Smith said...

OK, keep in mind that I was a RVT and worked with marine mammals... wild animals become reliant on humans to feed them and get more daring, thus putting themselves at risk, when you stop feeding them, cuz they get use to the handouts, especially when they start getting them young...
I am SO not trying to be a bummer... :)