Monday, July 06, 2009

Some more pics from our trip, and a sneak...

A couple more pics I just have to share!!! This is my mom and my boy. I love, LOVE this pic!



Captured this moment--Todd reading to Georgia. Loooooove this pic, too!!


All the 4 grandkids-makes me so happy!



How gorgeous is this pic??? This is my cousin Brooke with her youngest. I miss them. ):



Here's my sneak for Mosh-Posh. They have the kit up for purchase now, and it is full of yummy October Afternoon goodness. I have one more LO and a card or two in the works. This kit was gorgeous, and I was thrilled to work with it. You can click on the pic for a bigger view.


Hope you had a great 4th. We had a wonderful time, and I took no pictures at all. Don't know what I was thinking.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you were still here. I miss you all terribly-especially my grandbabies. We had the most fun. Love you all. Mom

Suzy said...

What great pictures!!!!Loved seeing them.

Staci said...

Oooh, your sneaks look gooorgeous, amy - can't wait to see the real deal!! Loved looking at all your pics from your trip - looks like a blast! (And the dolls eating with you guys cracks me up - I love it :-)

Estee said...

I can't wait to see what you create for Mosh Posh!!! :)

Stacey Michaud said...

Your pictures are just so gorgeous! And I can't wait to see you reveal! Thanks so much for all your kind words--soo appreciated!

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for stopping by my Blog and it is so wonderful to meet you!!! Just adore all the pics! Loved the sneaks!!! Have a wonderful day!!

lisa dickinson said...

great shots amy! such beautfiul light!

Close To Home said...

those are BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!!! and wowza to that sneak(s)!