Friday, July 03, 2009

We are back!!!

and we had the best time EVER!! As always, we just enjoy our family so much. I wanted to share a couple of my fave pics, so far, and believe me I have PLENTY! These two are from Dallas, the first is my cousin with the kiddos. They love him almost more than I do, but not quite. (:


This is a pic of my kiddos with my mom and step-father and their 30 ft. agave plant.


This pic is all the girls at the American Girl Doll Bistro for Georgia's bday. We enjoyed quite the fancy lunch with the 3 dolls. It was a dream for her!


This next pic is just a teaser...my kids were thrilled, and I mean THRILLED to be able to hang with some of the fabulously talented and really sweet boys from the UT Baseball team. Seriously, the boys and their significant others were so gracious, and sweet to my babies, who were just all about pictures, and playing. I will say, along with some very special bday presents for Austin, they totally made his day. This pic is of my kids HANGING on Travis Tucker, who played 2nd base (quite well, I might add).


Here are a couple of my LO's for this month over at work in progress. This was one of my fave kits Trish has put together. I loved working with it! This LO is about all the hairstyles I make Georgia let me do on her. I can't imagine not being able to do her hair, but the older she gets, the harder it is for me to force her to let me do it.


I had to do a LO about my hair after I had the treatment done. Silly, I know, but it was fun to just do a silly LO!


Last, but not least, here is a pic of the new Glimmer mist, You can find info about them over at Tattered Angels
and they are doing a cool giveaway on their blog, so make sure you drop by, or don't then I'll have a better chance of winning, LOL!


Glimmer Mist** is the **same great product with a* *Fabulous NEW Look!*
Pin It!

7 comments:

:: gingerkitty :: said...

love those hairstyle Los

sarah said...

LOVE those layouts!! and i absolutely love glimmer mist, so thanks for sharing that link!

hugs,
sarah.

vtpuggirl said...

Love these layouts, you'll cherish them someday I'm sure! Love that you ate lunch with the dolls, so cute!

Nicole said...

glad you are home safe fro your trip...looks like you had a blast!! =)

Suzy Coborn said...

LOVE the pics! It was great seeing all of you. You guys need to come back again soon!!!

casey boyd said...

How do you fit in time for all those great layouts? The hair do's.....I wouldn't stop laughing if I did a comparison like that:)

JeanetteS said...

Love the Texas hair! :-)