Friday, July 31, 2009

Winner, and some stuff!

True Random Number ServiceRandom Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

2
Timestamp: 2009-07-31 12:50:19 UTC

That means that Zorina, you are the winner! Send me your addy and I'll get your goodies out this weekend!


So this is my sweet dog!

See how cute she is???? I mean, what in the world could she ever do wrong, she is just that cute (biased a bit, I know). Well, last night I noticed that she was just laying in my office, being so sweet. I couldn't believe she was being that calm, because that is NOT her nature, LOL! As I got closer, I noticed she's chewing on something, which is totally her nature. What, you ask? That would be my memory card. She hopped up onto my desk and grabbed it. Nice...headed out to buy a new one this morning. JOY!

Wanted to share another layout I created for Magistical Memories. I used one of the instant frames along with a scribble flower on this one, and the May kit (again) from studio calico. It's my mom and my sweet girl crusin'.



Have a great weekend, everyone! We are headed to our neighborhood pool party. It's an 80's themed party. I'm sure pictures will follow, which could be a good or a bad thing!
Pin It!

7 comments:

walesk said...

oh, no! I hope you didn't lose any pictures...

fantastic layout! :)

Allison said...

Beautiful layout and the doggy is sooo cute!

Zorina said...

Hey, thank you, thank you my friend! I won your RAK. I'll email you soon.
Cute LO and have fun at the pool party. Same here, off to attend a pool/birthday party this weekend.

Kathleen Taylor said...

I love your layout! Absolutely beautiful!!

Nicole said...

gorgeous layout Amy...have a great time! =)

Kelly said...

Cute dog..poor memory card :o(

Awesome layout Amy xxx

happydays525 said...

Adorable layout! =)