Monday, August 10, 2009

Busy weekend!

We had a great party with our fabulous friend's for this guy:

When I saw this rocker I knew it was a sign that I should take a pic of the old guy in his rocking chair, LOL! He was a great sport!


We couldn't have asked for a better night, and it was just so much fun!



Wanted to share a layout I did for a challenge over at studio calico. It was issued by the fabulous Heidi Sonboul who was the guest designer this month. I knew exactly what pics I wanted to use, and the rest just came together from there.


Yep, more mists here...I can't do a project without them lately. I used the Magistical Memories deputy star chipboard as a mask, which is my favorite thing to do right now! Don't forget about the great sale going on at Magistical--25% off your order, WOOHOO!!!

Happy Monday, everyone!!!
Pin It!

7 comments:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

looks like everyone had a grand time!! and mists are magical, aren't they? love your work, Girl!

walesk said...

happy birthday to your hubby! glad you had a great time.

the layout is totally fabulous :)

Larajc said...

Happy Bday to your hubby. Love your layout...I really like the way you used the "negative" scalloped paper on the page...very cool idea!

Cassi said...

Hey Amy -- where did you have the party? Looks like it was fun!

Jenn said...

really cute layout, love all the wallet sized pics.

Zorina said...

looks like you guys had a great birthday weekend. loved that LO, too! have a good week.

lisa dickinson said...

looks like a grand party - love the rocking chair photo! :)