Thursday, August 20, 2009

Leavin' on a jet plane, some pics and a layout

Yep, we are trying to get ready to head out for our vaca, sans kids. This is the first time in a very long time that we've traveled without them, we'll see how we all do.

Georgia and I went to get our toes done:


I took the dog along with me for my powerwalk this morning, and she was NOT happy about it:


These next pics crack me UP, and sort of scare me at the same time. Georgia loves to get in the tub and play with her barbie dolls. The other day, I went into my bathroom, and this is what I saw:


Notice that they are doing whatever they are doing while laying on TOP of the little girl. Nice.


Here is my first LO as a guest designer over at CMK.


I am still so bummed about them closing up shop, but have found a new place I like to hang. A Million Memories has been super-welcoming to all the CMK'ers, and I've been on this site for a few years off and on. Come visit over there, the kits are fabulous, the people are extremely friendly and Michelle keeps her store totally stocked!

Also, if you're in the mood for a great giveaway, check out Pam's blog.

Hoping for some good news while I'm gone. Have a great weekend!!
Pin It!

14 comments:

Sasha said...

hEY SWEETS THANKS FOR THE HEALING WISHES .. How you doing .. be safe and have fun on your vacay and love the LO girl .. the mist is smokin.

Erika said...

OMG I almost peed my pant looking at those bath photos! Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a GREAT TRIP!

*reyanna klein* said...

Seriously?! I just BURST out laughing at that photo! Did she do that on purpose?! It kinda looks like they *may* be haphazardly thrown there... you know, with the child *underneath* the woman and all... LOL. Either way, too funny. :-p

Have a fun time on your trip!

Christa said...

Can I just say I'm glad it's not just my kids that I worry about with the Barbie dolls?!! Great layout!

~Nancy~ said...

Whahaha.. these bath photos are hilarious.. yup.. definitely time for THE talk.. hehe... Love your layout so much!!!! Have a fun fun fun trip! XOXO

casey boyd said...

Those photos are cracking me up!!!!!!!!So funny.
And the layout...you know I love the details!

Greta said...

Sorry about the barbies. eeek!! ;)

Have a great vacation!

NancyJones said...

omg we have to have the talk at our house. we have a cat and bella is convinced this cat is a girl (ughmm its not a girl) but she says its a girl because it doesn't like tomatos ughmmm what?.. where did that come from????? can't we just make them be babies again and just skip all this! whose idea was it to let them grow up and stuff anyway rofl sigh....

Staci said...

Ack, that would crack me up and freak me out, too, lol! Love your toes :-) Your LO is soo cool, and I'm really glad that i'll still get to hang with you at AMM! Hope you guys have a great trip! Where are you going?

Danielle said...

haha, thanks for the laugh this morning! gorgeous page too, so glad you got your kit from CMK.

danilouwho said...

Your toes are beautiful!!

And that cracks me up about the barbies. But just imagine my mom's face when she found a bunch of my barbies laid just like this under my 8 year old brother's bed a few years ago! Yeah... we figured out where all my missing barbies were, lol.

Pamela said...

Oh my goodness...that photo is HILARIOUS!!!!! Hope you have a great vacation...and you should heck out my blog *wink wink*. :)

Pamela said...

Oh man...I meant "check" not "heck"...oh and I love your layout too! :)

Debbie said...

Now that's funny!