Thursday, August 06, 2009

Lordy, lordy look who's...

you know the rest, right?? My sweet, gorgeous, hot, fabulous hubby is 40 today. I don't know who is having a harder time believing it, him or me??? He is an amazing person, who truly doesn't look a day over 29...and I'm not just saying that! Really, what can I say about a man that has been the most amazing person I've ever met? He's brilliant, successful, fun, loving, and really perfect. I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I am so grateful that he's mine. He's been the best husband, father, and friend I could ever ask for. I love him more than words can say.

I made him snap a few morning bday pics before he headed off to work. I, of course have NO MAKEUP on, and the kiddos are sleepy-heads, but I love that this is our life! My ISO was set sooooo very wrong, so we will be doing the pics over tonight when he gets home. Excuse the grainy-ness.




This pic just sums up how fab we all think he is!



Here are a couple of older LO's that I've done about him...




I hope his bday is half as fabulous as he is!!! I love you, my sweet!!

Now, here's another LO, just because!



This is me, my girlie, and my aunt blowing out the bday candles on our cake. Love that we were able to celebrate together this year!! Have a great rest of the week!
Pin It!

15 comments:

Ally said...

Awwww, - happy day to the hubs! Looks like all is good at the Coose house!

amyjk said...

happy happy birthday to david duchovny's brother :)

Lydia said...

Happy birthday to your other half I love the Love page, that is fantastic.

Jana Eubank said...

Happy Birthday to the Hubs! :) Love the pages!

*reyanna klein* said...

Happy Birthday to him!! Looks like a great man indeed. Love the one of you all givin' him lovin'. :D

Cute pages too! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Happy, happy birthday to your DH! Hope he has a wonderful day. thanks for sharing those adorable photos and pages, too. I love the real-life quality to the pictures. Precious moments, indeed.

Sasha said...

Happy Birthday baby .. Oh I mean Amy's hunkaliciousness ..

You guys are a beautiful family

Enjoy your night hee hee

Danielle said...

I love the family pics!!! so sweet!!! happy birthday to the man of your house!!! :)

casey boyd said...

Happy Birthday!

Love the layouts Amy and that one is fantastic with that mist!

Zorina said...

Happy Birthday to your hubbilicious! 40 is the new 30...I just turned that page of my life as well. Teehee!

Also, THANK YOU AGAIN For all Those goodies I received from you this week. Lots and Lots of scrappyness to play with now. Cheers to you!!

ellen s. said...

what fun photos! i love that lo of the two of you kissing, too cute! happy birthday hubby!

Erika said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! Such sweet Layouts! Thanks for visiting my blog :) we need all the support we can get so your comments are so much appreciated:)

Stacey Michaud said...

I just adore all of these! I love that last one--all the detail! So great! Happy birthday to your DH!BTW: I sent you a peamail!

Mireille said...

Gorgeous layouts!!! and uhmm happy late bday to him!

Trish said...

Happy Birthday to him, and congrats to you!! Looks like you've been pretty busy...have fun!!