Monday, August 31, 2009

New Layout time....

These are the rest of my projects for CMK. I enjoyed working with the Aug. kit and am still sad that they are closing up shop. ):




I created this layout based on a sketch over at 52 sketches. I just couldn't get myself going with these pics, so I found a sketch to jump start my mojo and I was off!


I posted a 'use your stash' challenge over at 3SB, so click here and play...there's a prize involved, wanna see???



Here's a closeup of the PP's in the prize:


Magistical Memories is getting ready for a huge challenge...while you wait come on over and create something for the challenge or contest this month. Free chipboard could be YOURS!!

Other than that, we are gearing up for our last week of summer. The kiddos start school a week from tomorrow, and I start the week after. ): I know, all good things must come to an end....

Have a great Monday!
Pin It!

9 comments:

lisa truesdell said...

beautiful projects - love the mist on the 1st!

Lydia said...

Great layouts Amy, love the So Grateful one, mavelous use of the cherry paper it looks great with that teal color!

Christa said...

Great layouts!

lisa dickinson said...

gorgeous work, as always amy! i am totally diggin that So Grateful page! YUM!

Denise said...

AMy, all your projects are awesome! I love how you used mist on the first one. The scallop mask is wonderful. I definitely have to bring out my border punches and try that!

Zorina said...

Love that " So grateful" LO in particular. Girl, you are so good with multiple numbers of pictures. Have a good week!

Rebecca said...

Can't believe this is the last day for CMK :(
Love your layouts and card though. Great challenge too!

Erika said...

if I had to choose, the 52 LO is my fav from this bunch!

Kimberly said...

Wonderful layouts. WOW, I did not know they were closing. I am shocked. I was a member there when Rebecca owned the store.