Wednesday, August 05, 2009

A new layout and WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Awhile back I won a contest over at Label Tulip snd was given an awesome prize pack. It's no secret that I am a total LT stalker. Their DT includes a few of my very good friends, and I think their kits are amazing. Anywhooo, I just got around to creating a layout using the kit, and of course one of my favorite magistical memories chipboard pieces, the jumbo fancy frame. Magistical is having a 25 % off sale right now, so you should totally head over there and pick some yummy chipboard up.


Speaking of magistical, they jsut released their new items for the summer, go here to see them all...new crystle clear shapes, need I say more??? I love them ALL, but can't wait to get my hands on these few:





Have a great Wed...tomorrow is a big day in the Coose household, as my sweet hubby turns the big 4-0!!! I have quite the post worked up for him. (:

ETA: I just got some GREAT, GREAT, GREAT news!!!! I was asked to be a guest designer over at Create My Keepsake for August!!! I have tried out for a guest spot over there more times than I can count, LOL! I've also tried out for the team, too, but with no success! I'm just so excited I could just SCREAM!!! (: (: (: The link is here and I am beyond excited, obviously!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Michelle Lanning said...

love the layout and big congrats!!! awesome!

Leslie Ashe said...

super cute layout & big congrats!

Anonymous said...

Amazing that mine does the exact same thing...seperated at birth (months apart?)

ellen s. said...

cool layout!