Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We are back

and dispite the cries from one sweet girl, we had a great, great time! I almost cancelled the trip the night before because she was so upset, which in turn got me so upset, but I am so glad I stuck it out. Tahoe is GORGEOUS...


Although a large amount of time was spent here...


where I got to play dealer and we actually won some $$$$$:


and there was plenty of this...


it was really all about this:





Yes, good times were had by all, minus a little blip in my mom's trip. Let's just say there is someone very, very happy in Reno with quite a bit of money to spend. ): It was not good, not good at all, but she managed to push through it and enjoy herself. Reno and Tahoe were really good to us, and we actually paid for our trip and a trip we are planning for our kiddos at the craps table. It really makes is so much more fun when you win, LOL!

In scrappy news.............I am thrilled, and I mean THRILLED, to be added to the talented gals over at 3 Scrappy Boys!!!!! It's a kit club, and it ROCKS! If you go here, you can see all the kits Heather (the owner) has available. Please go by and check them out. I just can't say enough good things about them!

I will have some layouts to share with you soon. Hope everyone is doing well!!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Denise said...

Congratulations on the DT position! I am thrilled for you and will definitely check out the club. I am happy you had a great trip. It looks like fun was had by all!

Leslie Ashe said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Amy I had no idea!! They are SO lucky to have you!!!! YIPPEE...so happy for you girl. SO happy. I think we need to catch up soon. Life's been SO crazy (fun though!) and we just need to take the time to say HI!!

LOVE your pics from your trip. Looks like y'all had a fab time. Tahoe's gorgeous!
I bet Georgia's glad you're home! :D

Staci said...

Yaaaaay! Big congrats girl - they are lucky to have you! I'm so glad you had a great trip - I loved the photo recap :-) You guys are so cute!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

COngrats Girl! love the photos..so glad you had a great time :D

em said...

Looks like a great time! Congrats on the DT spot!

~Nancy~ said...

Welcome home girlie.. looks like you guys had an amazing time overthere!!! Congrats in the DT position! How cool!!! XOXOX

Vee said...

congrats on the new DT! I work in FFX, we will have to meet for lunch one day! :)