Monday, August 03, 2009

What a weekend!

GET a load of that hair! My neighborhood had an 80's party, and I, of course, had to go ALL OUT! We had a great time, and the outfits were fabulous! One of my favorite photographers, and a great friend, Ruthi took some amazing pics of us dancing that night, so I am hoping to get my hands on those pics as well.

I will not admit to showing off that fact that I know the moves to the thriller video...no matter what you do!

Here's a recent LO that I created. This one is from our zoo trip. I used the magistical memories diamond border strip that I cut in half. Then I curved it up the page. More studio calico here. I have kits just backed up that I am trying to use.



This week involves much planning for my hubby's 40th. Going out with friend's Friday to celebrate. We planned a trip (that's what he wanted instead of a gift), but Georgia has decided that she is totally against me going anywhere without her. I haven't decided what we are going to do about that, if anything!

Have a great Monday!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Sasha said...

OMGawsh AMY I LOVE IT... you look so freakn cute and I did giggle outloud .. love it .. I would not even know what to do if I had to dress up .. maybe some Kris Kross lolol.

Girl LOVE the LO ...

Erika said...

I LOVE 80s party. We had one for my sister surprise 30th bday and it was a blast!!!! LOVE your LO also!

Leslie Ashe said...

WOOT!! Whoa...do you cuties look HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorgeous layout girl, gorgeous!

danilouwho said...

An 80's party?? That is so fun!

Love the layout!

vtpuggirl said...

Very cool layout! Your looking good with the big hair!! I miss those days. And no worries, I'll share my thickers. :)