Friday, August 14, 2009

Woohoo, it's Friday!!!

I managed to post every day this week, I am so proud of myself!! I am glad it's Friday and looking forward to a fun weekend with my kiddos.

Here's another LO I managed to finish up this week. I kept it really simple.



Now I have to send a special shout-out to two of my faves, ever!!! Dav is someone that I met a few years ago on a scrappy message board, and she has had my back ever since. Really, I could gush about her talent for hours, but you all know how talented she is. I am going to gush about her personality. She is one of the most caring people I've ever met, and I love that I can call her my friend.

The next gal, Waleska, I have to admit I can't remember exactly when we met, but she not only has the scrappy talent thing going for her, but she is HILLARIOUS and a great person, too!!! If you haven't checked out her work, which I'm sure you all have, you should and you will become a huge fan of her's, like I am!!

So, there ya have it! I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I hope to be back Mon with more scrappy stuff to share!
Pin It!

5 comments:

lisa dickinson said...

two of my favorite people, too! :)

waleska said...

You are so funny, Amy! :smooches: We met that time we did a 'scrap my crap' @ 2ps and you accidentally sent me your layout. remember? ha! That was classic. I immediately knew we'd get along very well :)

Awesome layout, as always :)

dawn said...

Love your LO! I also agree, Dav and Waleska are the BEST!! :-)

Tonya said...

Great LO...and two scrappy people that I admire very much as well!

Sara*P said...

Another great layout convincing me to give those inks a try - love it!!