Tuesday, September 08, 2009

First day of school and a layout, oh my!

Yep, today was the first day back for my kiddos. Georgia was a mess all weekend, and so anxious, but today rolled around and she did great. Her teacher is just lovely, and I know she's going to have a great year!



Austin, on the other hand, is just too cool for me to take many pictures of. He did pose a bit, but then he was off to 4th grade with no problem. I can't wait to see how much he grows this year. Last year was a big year for him, and I'm sure this year is going to be even better.


Wanted to share another quick layout I made of our Reno trip. This is me and my mom...just love her more than words.


Used the Magisitical Memories chipboard heart, Sassafras Lass, KI Memories, and my fave product of all, Maya Road mists on this layout. I just can't get enough of them lately.

Hope your Tues is fabulous! I am getting a pedicure, then cleaning and laundry. WOOHOO! Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Karen said...

happy back 2 school! i had a pedi on sunday and it was divine. hope you enjoy yours.

miacaniza said...

Your kids are just adorable Amy! Love that new page! Loving the pop of colors with the mists! Enjoy your pedi! I'm getting one tom morning.

Lovin' Life said...

Beautiful LO Amy and your kidlets are gorgeous!!! Enjoy 'back to school' day!!!!!

Christa said...

Great photos of the kids! Great layout too. I think I need a misting tutorial from you!

em said...

Happy First Day of School! :)

Linda Beeson said...

Nothing beats that first day of school and what outfit to wear and how to do your hair, etc. What cuteness and what cuteness on that layout too. Love that loopy accent.

~Sasha Farina~ said...

just like that.. summer's over :D beautiful children you have my friend..

Staci said...

Oooh, a pedi sounds fabulous! Glad the kids did well with their first day! They are both so adorable, and austin has the best hair!! Love that layout - I need to take some misting lessons from you! And the clouds look awesome!