Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Getting back into the swing

as proven harder than I thought. With the kids starting school/activities and me starting work I have no idea where the time goes??? I am taking a bit of a blog break this week, just to get my ducks in a row. I will be back next week, or maybe this weekend if I'm real good! I am waiting patiently, or not so patiently for my 3SB kit and looking forward to some serious creating this weekend. They have the kits up on the site, but I wanted to post a pic of them here.....

September main kit:


September trio kit:


September addon kit:


You can click on the images to see them larger. Can you get over all the Pink Paislee goodness that's in there???

Hope your week is off to a great start. I am thrilled we're alread 1/2 way through!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Lovin' Life said...

Amy, the 3SB kits are totally amazing this month!!! I agree!! I ordered the trio :D

~Mia

Karen said...

enjoy your week off. sometimes we all need a break to recoup. hugs!

Staci said...

I hear you! It always takes some time to get used to a new routine, and back to school is always a crazy time!! Those kits look awesome, can't wait to see what you do!