Monday, September 21, 2009

A new Magistical Mini

I've wanted to use the All Mixed Up mini album from Magistical Memories forever, and I finally got the chance to! I created this about our Reno trip. You can click on the pics to make them bigger.







I'm thrilled with how it turned out. I have been swamped with my classwork, buried (happily) in the 3SB add-on kit and hanging out with family and friends. We had a fabulous weekend, but I will save those details for another post. I hope you all have a great Mon. XOXO
Pin It!

18 comments:

Lovin' Life said...

totally gorgeous amy!!!!

~mia

Rebecca said...

Wow wow wow! Gorgeous photos, awesome details, amazing mini!!

Leslie Ashe said...

GORGEOUS work my dear!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!

lisa dickinson said...

you should be thrilled with this - its wonderful! :) love all the colors!

:: gingerkitty :: said...

ok wow and gorgeous!

namaste
Melina

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog
Daisy girl for Color Me Daisy

em said...

Oh my gosh! Totally adorable!!

vtpuggirl said...

Absolutely adorable mini album!

Denise said...

Amy, my chin dropped to my chest...seriously. I loved looking through your mini album. It has so much too look at. You are the mini queen in my book. thanks for sharing with me. You give me the urge to go start one, but I know I lazy out too fast. May I could send you my photos? LOL!

Barb said...

Love the mini!

Stacey Michaud said...

love, love, love this! Great details and layering!

Trish said...

Love the mini, Amy!! That is just too cute!!

Larajc said...

That is a totally gorgeous minibook. What a wonderful creation!

Anonymous said...

Great album, Amy!!! Very clever and artistic!

Suzy Coborn

Lauren said...

What a fantastic mini! Love the colors, design and photos!

Staci said...

oh my, this is awesome, amy!! i love all the little bits sticking out and all the fantastic touches and details!

chelemom said...

This album is absolutely fabulous!!!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Great little book!!!!!

Vel said...

It's awesome! TFS!