Friday, September 25, 2009

Shouting from the rooftops...............

I am still pinching myself, but I am now the new marketing coordinator here:

Photobucket

I will be helping Jennifer spread the word about how fabulous Label Tulip is, among other things. Jennifer is so dedicated to turing LT into a scrapping home and I have no doubt that she will do just that. Come visit us, and believe me you will not be sorry. Two fabulously talented gals are also joing the team: Dedra Long who is an amazing artist, and someone I can't wait to get to know better, and my girlie Sasha Holloway who is seriously hillarious, talented, and true...LOVE HER!

Also, I am crusin' on my 3 Scrappy Boys projects. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! I can't wait to show you, but not until our newsletter comes out. You should head over there and check them out...

WOOHOOO, it's Friday!!! Have a great weekend, and don't forget to say hi, you never know when I might have a little something to send to someone who leaves me a comment???!!! I know, not very sneaky, huh?
Pin It!

18 comments:

ellen s. said...

congrats!!! sounds exciting!

Karen said...

wahoo. so excited for you!

Dedra Long said...

I can't wait to get to know you better as well Amy!
Congrats girl!

Loves.
xo
D.

Denise said...

LOL! I would have said hi without the prompting of a prize. You are so funny. First of all....CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful news and you are so deserving. Second of all, have a wonderful weekend! It seems to be off to a fantastic start!

Davinie said...

Wowee! Congrats on your new position with LT!

Suz said...

Congrats that's fantastic - you are so talented

deana said...

CONGRATS on Label Tulip! :-)

Kaytee said...

Congrats on your LT job!

Trish said...

Congrats, Amy!! They are lucky to have you--you will do great!!

Lovin' Life said...

AMY!!! Congrats, that is so fabulous!!!! Off to check it out!!!!.........

~Mia

Sasha said...

I am soo soo happy for you girl .. cannot wait .. see I knew we would be together again ..

YAYYY

xoxoxo
Sasha

em said...

congrats! :)

Erika said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amy!!!! How cool and exciting!!!

Suzy Coborn

Jenny said...

I was so thrilled when I saw your name on LT's blog! You will be a fantastic addition to their team!

Michelle Lanning said...

BIg congrats --- awesome-awesome news!

Staci said...

I am SO happy for you, amy! sooo well deserved, girl!

lisa dickinson said...

congrats amy - i have no doubt you will rock this new job! :)