Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sneaks, sneaks who's got the sneaks???

Wanted to share some sneaks of my 3 Scrappy Boys projects this month. I worked with the add-on kit, which you can check out here. I have had a ball working with it, there is so much in there I would have never known it was an add-on instead of a regular kit.

There might be a couple left, so get over there and pick yours up while you can.

Over at Label Tulip, Jennifer has been one busy new owner!!! She is working her TAIL off trying to get all the Sept. kits shipped out, along wtih gaining a new appreciation for the mail service, LOL! What's up for Oct???? I can tell you this, the guest designer is FABULOUS and the kits contain some of the biggest and best copanies out there!!! Notice I said companies???? There are a few in the kit...I promise you will LOVE IT!




Onto my giveaway.....
Here is the lucky winner:

That means that Suz is the WINNER!!! Send me your info, and I will get you hooked up!

Hope your week is going fabulously! Thanks for all the well-wishes for LT!!! I love you guys!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Oooh, your sneaks look great, amy! Can't wait to see the full reveal! hope you had a great weekend, girl!