Thursday, September 03, 2009

So, when we got home from Reno, I got the great news that I was going to be added to the 3 Scrappy Boys design team and I was estatic!!! I was also pleasantly surprised to find out that I had won a RAK from the lovely Pam. I recieved it yesterday, and BOY was it fabulous!!!!!!! I had to create with it immediately! This LO flowed...sort of, LOL!


This kit made it easy!!!

Thanks so much for your decor tips...it's so a work in progress!!! We are off to meet the kids' teachers today. Have a great day!
Pin It!

12 comments:

miacaniza said...

WOOT! Congratulations Amy! You're so gonna ROCK their kits! Love, love, love that page you did! Awesome colors there!

Debbie said...

Congratulations!!!!

Anilu Magloire said...

Looove it!! Those stars and the mist look delish :)

Leslie Ashe said...

CONGRATULATIONS Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! I've got to call you! ;D

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Congrats on the new Design Team! Your layout is sooooo cool! I love your masking, and the journaling and the sparkly word Reno!

danilouwho said...

congrats on the DT, that is awesome!!

love the layout!

*reyanna klein* said...

That's awesome! Congrats! How did your daughter do while you were away? Do you think she'll be better for next time you're away? Hope you had a great time! :)

~Sasha Farina~ said...

the LO is awesome, Girl!! Congrats on your new gig!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Beautiful - and congratulations!!!

Rachael said...

Congrats!! You'll be a great addition!!

Love that layout!

Staci said...

Big big congrats, girl!! This is seriously one of my favorite layouts of yours, ever! The colors, misting, buttons - it all works perfectly!!

Pamela said...

Love love love this layout!!! :)